TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio with a global clientele spanning multiple industries. Over the past ten years, we’ve built 150+ applications and have patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in a strong position to cater to larger accounts and to launch our own products.
We are a family. We have fun. Design means everything to us and we have the technical chops to deliver what lesser programmers might describe as spooky magic. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and we drive each other to achieve greatness.
About the Role
The Sales Executive will promote TTT Studio’s wide-range of services to prospects across multiple sales channels and serve as the key point of contact for our B2B clients and accounts. In this role, you will report to the Director of Business Development and will have regular interactions with other departments and teams across the company including Pre-Sales, Marketing, Project Management and Project Leads.
Together with Pre-Sales you will meet with and qualify prospective leads and will be responsible for progressing the lead through our sales funnel. Working with our Project Leads, you will also support project estimation efforts, create and present project proposals, and ultimately convert leads into clients. After conversion, you will continue to work closely with clients and service requests for new business.
- Establish new business by converting prospective leads into clients/accounts
- Support client requests for new business
- Attend sales visits to meet with and qualify prospective leads.
- Demonstrate knowledge of our company, services, processes and technologies during sales calls.
- Track relevant metrics and review sales performance
- Achieve annual revenue targets
- Negotiate contracts and structure proposals and deals
- Document sales calls, estimations, and other engagements with leads and clients.
- Present leads and clients estimates for projects
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, commerce, marketing or related field
- 1-3 years experience in a sales related role
- Industry background is not required but is considered an asset
- Experience managing sales goals and metrics
- Proficiency with CRM systems, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint, and the Google suite of products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- High degree of confidence, energy, creativity and curiosity
- Demonstrated professionalism and client relationship building
- Ability to problem solve and take initiative
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; hack, test and learn mentality
- Team player and positive attitude
- Complete this application and include your CV. Please provide references.
- If your profile matches what we are looking for, we’ll contact you and set up a short phone call.
- We will set up an interview via video conference and send an assignment your way, after which we will contact you with our final decision.
A Day at TTT Studios
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span from tourism to communications. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful business challenges that keep you on your toes. For an idea of some of the projects we’ve taken on in the past, check out our case studies here.
As you work, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will trot by and welcome you to the TTT family. To help combat work stress, our perks include work flexibility, monthly happy hours, weekly lunch & learns, yoga lesson once a week, and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives, and management does everything it can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We’re ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest calibre. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you’d like an insider look at TTT, be sure to check out our Employee Handbook which has been made publicly available for maximum transparency. In it, you’ll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios