TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio working for a global client list in multiple industries. Over the past decade, we’ve built multiple applications and patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience has put us in the best position to cater to larger accounts and launch our own products. As a company, our culture is extremely important to us, and we foster an open and welcoming environment for everyone on our team.
We understand that success comes from sweating the details. Carefully considered design—whether in our user interface work, technical architectures, or project management processes—is at the core of everything we do. We expect amazing things from each other, and through tight collaboration, we achieve greatness.
Candidates must be based in North America.
About the Role – Project Manager
We’re looking for an experienced project manager to join our team. Someone who knows the satisfaction that comes from being a servant-leader and who’s eager to work with a team of project managers in a fun and supportive environment. We’re looking for a charismatic collaborator who knows how to deliver software projects while ensuring everyone on their team has what they need to produce their best work. Thoughtfulness, patience, a sense of humour, and an eye for detail are key.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in close collaboration with our teams, clients, and partners to help deliver engaging projects based on existing wireframes and product scope.
- Managing your teams throughout the project life cycle—driving day-to-day production, crafting user story tickets, running sprints, balancing priorities, and tracking progress.
- Ensuring quality of deliverables while maintaining project profitability.
- Facilitating communication with and between all stakeholders throughout all phases of execution: development and UI, testing, support, and reporting.
- Going beyond PM basics to build strong relationships with client teams, internal teams, and our partners.
- Generating and presenting a regular cadence of project status reports for key stakeholders with ongoing risk management strategies.
Skills and qualifications
- At least two years of experience working as a client-facing project manager in a software development environment. This is a must-have requirement for this role.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver complex software development projects.
- You’re a strong influencer with great communication skills and able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals.
- You’re client-focused and bring a professional attitude with stellar interpersonal skills. You’re able to resolve conflicts with empathy.
- You embrace and navigate change easily, which is essential in our fast-paced environment.
- You’re a storyteller—you have a knack for weaving together information from Design, Engineering, and Business to form a simple and engaging narrative that clients can get behind.
- You’re scrappy. You think well on your feet and come up with creative solutions to complex problems.
- You have a working knowledge of ClickUp, JIRA and/or other similar software.
- Some knowledge of coding basics is an asset but not a hard requirement for this role. Professional experience as a developer is not required.
- ScrumMaster certification (or other similar Project Management certification) is an asset.
- Complete the application questions and include your CV.
- If you’re shortlisted, we’ll schedule a screening call with one of our Project Managers.
- If the first call goes well, we’ll reach out to schedule a project scenario exercise and interview. We’ll start this call with an assessment of the situation and your plan for moving the scenario forward, before transitioning into a more traditional interview.
- After conducting all interviews, we’ll come to a decision.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award-winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We’re ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion, and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest calibre. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you’d like an insider look at TTT, check out our Employee Handbook, made publicly available for maximum transparency. You’ll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, our code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios.