Strategy and discovery
There are many factors to consider when developing a piece of software or a mobile app. Before we start talking about technology, we sit down with you to determine what your business needs are and the problems you are trying to solve.
Once we understand what you’re trying to achieve, we give you counsel and guidance on the best approach to reaching your goals. Our recommendations are guided by the experience we’ve gained from delivering 200+ successful projects in 20 different industries over the last 8 years.
Examples of questions we ask
- Who is your target audience?
- What is your budget?
- What is the expected number of users?
- What platforms are we developing for?
- Do you require a working prototype?
- Do we expect business requirements to change?
- Are there privacy concerns to consider with storing user data?
- What current system architecture do you have in place if any?
- What is your expected timeline?
- Is a minimum viable product (MVP) suitable here?