TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio working for a global client list in multiple industries. Over the past decade, we have built multiple applications and patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in the best position to cater to larger accounts and launch our own products. As a company, our culture is extremely important to us, and we foster a very open, and welcoming environment for our team.
We are a family. We have fun. A good design means everything to us and we use our technical expertise to bring our clients’ vision to the life. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and we drive each other to achieve greatness.
- Working with a software development team lead and a project team of designers, project managers and quality analysts to develop best-in-class applications and games.
- Working with the creative team to realize a design concept into implementation.
- Helping drive technical direction of software features with your lead.
- Participating in code reviews to ensure only high quality software is committed.
- Following agile software development methodologies.
- Collaborating with clients on technical solutions.
Skills and qualifications
- Consistent track record of delivering products with Unity and C#.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Good communicator with the ability to work as part of a team of diverse skillsets and interface directly with clients.
- Experience with AR/VR, mobile apps, desktop applications or games.
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
You might also have:
- Experience with data modelling, handling, and visualization within an application.
- Experience with IoT (e.g. BLE, large data sets, or machine learning.
- Experience with iOS, Android or Windows.
- Experience with ARFoundation, ARKit or ARCore.
- Experience with game console development Nintendo, PlayStation, Xbox).
- Complete this application and include your CV. Please provide references.
- If your profile matches what we are looking for, we’ll contact you and set up a short phone call.
- The next step will be a technical skill assessment through a coding challenge
- We will set up an interview at our office or via video conference. We’ll talk about your experience, what you think about patterns, architecture, and some everyday situations while developing an app.
- After receiving the code challenge and conducting interviews, we’ll come to a decision.
A Day at TTT Studios
The work culture at TTT is second to none. On arrival, head to the kitchen for your daily caffeine fix before joining the team in our open-plan office space. Once you’ve settled in, our engineering team will onboard you with our development processes and technical standards. Equipped with the tools you need, get ready to jump into action.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span from tourism to communications. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful technical challenges that keep you on your toes. For an idea of some of the projects we’ve taken on in the past, check out our case studies here.
As you work, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will trot by and welcome you to the TTT family. To help combat work stress, our perks include work flexibility, monthly happy hours, weekly lunch & learns, yoga lessons twice a week, and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives, and management does everything it can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We’re ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest calibre. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you’d like an insider look at TTT, be sure to check out our Employee Handbook which has been made publicly available for maximum transparency. In it, you’ll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios