TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio working for a global client list in multiple industries. Over the past decade, we have built multiple applications and patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in the best position to cater to larger accounts and launch our own products. As a company, our culture is extremely important to us, and we foster a very open, and welcoming environment for our team.
We are a family. We have fun. A good design means everything to us and we use our technical expertise to bring our clients’ vision to the life. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and we drive each other to achieve greatness.
About the Role – Senior Mobile Developer
We are looking for a talented and experienced engineer who is meticulous with designing and then developing mobile applications for TTT Studios’ client projects. Native experience in at least one native framework (iOS or Android) is a must, but we are particularly interested in someone who has experience in developing and shipping projects using React Native.
You will need to be aware of the nuances and details from developing in React Native, and what are its benefits and cons. You also know how to architecture apps, and how to push forward to get better quality products. You care about your code quality and how it affects your workmates.
- Work closely with the engineering team.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Working alongside graphic designers for mobile design features.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Staying abreast of developments in mobile applications and programming languages.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Directly conversing with clients and stakeholders.
- Releasing and maintaining mobile apps for the clients.
- Coaching and guiding other members of the team.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years of proven mobile development experience in one native mobile framework (iOS or Android) and React Native.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode, Gradle, Android Studio.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A good understanding of dev-ops tooling & practices is bonus.
- Complete this application and include your CV. Please provide references.
- If your profile matches what we are looking for, we’ll contact a you and setup a short video call
- We will set up an interview at our office or via video conference. We’ll talk about your experience, what you think about patterns, architecture, and some everyday situations while developing an app.
- We will send you a coding challenge! You will be working on solving a specific task regarding a mobile app.
- After receiving the code challenge, we’ll come to a decision.
A Day at TTT Studios
The work culture at TTT is second to none. On arrival, head to the kitchen for your daily caffeine fix before joining the team in our open-plan office space. Once you’ve settled in, our engineering team will onboard you with our development processes and technical standards. Equipped with the tools you need, get ready to jump into action. Working from home is always an option.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span from tourism to communications. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful technical challenges that keep you on your toes. For an idea of some of the projects we’ve taken on in the past, check out our case studies here.
As you work, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will trot by and welcome you to the TTT family. To help combat work stress, our perks include work flexibility, monthly happy hours, weekly lunch & learns, yoga lessons twice a week, and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives, and management does everything it can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We’re ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest calibre. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you’d like an insider look at TTT, be sure to check out our Employee Handbook which has been made publicly available for maximum transparency. In it, you’ll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios