TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio with a global clientele spanning multiple industries. Over the past ten years, we’ve built 150+ applications and have patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in a strong position to cater to larger accounts and to launch our own products.
We are a family. We have fun. Design means everything to us and we have the technical chops to deliver complex scalable software solutions. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and drive each other to achieve greatness.
Role Summary – React Frontend Engineer
- Developing complex User Interfaces using modern Single Page Architecture libraries/frameworks
- Translating designs and wireframes into responsive web apps with a keen eye for detail
- Optimizing components by profiling and fine-tuning across multiple web browsers
- Understanding business requirements and translating them into technical requirements
- Ability to drive a project from inception to completion autonomously
- Closely collaborating with the Design, Back-End, QA, and Mobile Teams
- Directly interacting with our clients and stakeholders
- Actively maintaining and contributing to our Open Source projects and internal initiatives
- Working knowledge of state management libraries (Redux / MobX)
- Working knowledge of Cloud Computing Services (Azure/AWS)
- Experience integrating complex RESTful web services
- Responsive web design using CSS preprocessors (LESS / SASS / SCSS)
- Unit, Integration and E2E tests using React Testing Library
- Modern front-end build pipelines and tools (Webpack / Parcel / Rollup)
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Working knowledge of speech-to-text, text-to-speech, and computer vision
- Experience developing web services using Python (Flask)
- Complete this application and include your CV. Please provide references.
- If your profile matches what we are looking for, we’ll contact you and set up a short video call
- We will set up an interview at our office or via video conference. We’ll talk about your experience, what you think about patterns, architecture, and some everyday situations while developing an app.
- We will send you a coding challenge! You will be working on solving specific tasks pertaining to User Interface development and integration with RESTful services.
- After receiving the code challenge, we’ll come to a decision.
A Day at TTT Studios
Even during COVID, our (remote) work culture is second to none. Before your first day on the job, we’ll reach out with details about how we’re addressing the pandemic and what we do to stay connected with each other. On your first day, you’ll be introduced to the whole team and we’ll walk you through our onboarding process to get you set up with the tools we use company-wide.
Once you’re settled in, our engineering team will get you up to speed with our development processes and technical standards, and our PMs and Business Managers will walk you through our project pipeline and roster of current support clients. Equipped with the resources and support you need, you’ll be ready to jump into action.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span professional services, startups, tourism, logistics, e-commerce, and more. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful technical challenges that will keep you on your toes. Check out some of our past work here.
If you choose to work in the office, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will welcome you to the TTT family. Some of our other perks include work flexibility, monthly happy hours, weekly lunch & learns yoga and boxing lessons (once more of us are back in the office), and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives. By working together, we do everything we can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award-winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We’re ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion, and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest caliber. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you’d like an insider look at TTT, be sure to check out our Employee Handbook which has been made publicly available for maximum transparency. In it, you’ll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, our code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios.
As you work, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will trot by and welcome you to the TTT family. To help combat work stress, our perks include work flexibility, monthly happy hours, weekly lunch & learns, yoga lessons twice a week, and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives, and management does everything it can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.