TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio with a global clientele spanning multiple industries. Over the past ten years, we’ve built 150+ applications and have patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in a strong position to cater to larger accounts and to launch our own products.
We are a family. We have fun. Design means everything to us and we have the technical chops to deliver what lesser programmers might describe as spooky magic. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and we drive each other to achieve greatness.
About the Role – Project Manager
We’re looking for a junior-level project manager who’s a problem solver. Someone who knows the satisfaction that comes from being a servant-leader and who’s eager to work with a team of project managers to grow their skills in a fun and supportive environment. We’re looking for a team player who’s passionate about making sure everyone on their projects has what they need to deliver the highest-quality work possible for our clients. Thoughtfulness, patience, a sense of humor, and an eye for detail are key.
- Ensuring project success: within budget, schedule, and scope.
- Communicating and managing stakeholder expectations throughout all phases of the work: estimation, kickoff, discovery, creative concept, execution, testing, support, and reporting.
- Generating project status reports, documenting requirements, and tracking performance.
- Taking the lead on quality control issues and partnering with team leads to mitigate project risks.
- Reporting to and consulting with senior project management staff regarding projects and process.
- Managing and creating processes for TTT’s Application Support accounts.
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Someone who enjoys working with all kinds of personality types; you’re easy going.
- Team-oriented, positive, proactive, open-minded, and willing to keep trying new approaches until you find a solution that works.
- Eager to learn from others.
- Committed to growing your career as a project manager.
- Able to balance the priorities of several projects at once.
- As focussed on big-picture priorities as you are on details.
- A storyteller—you have a knack for weaving together information from Design, Engineering, and Business to form a simple and concise narrative that clients can get behind.
- Able to perform under pressure from deadlines.
- Proud of your legendary time management skills.
- Maybe a little bit obsessed with finding the perfect way to manage your personal todos.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in a digital agency environment with 1+ years of hands-on experience coordinating/managing software development projects.
- Solid understanding of the typical stages of software development and deployment.
- Currently a project coordinator/manager or equivalent.
- Digital agency experience working directly with clients as their primary point of contact.
- Experience with direct management of project budgets, schedules, requirements, risks, stakeholders, and their expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead project teams.
- General understanding of digital design (UX and UI) and software development.
- Familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall tools and methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to make sound decisions in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete this application (include your CV and a cover letter).
- If your profile matches what we’re looking for, we’ll contact you and schedule a call with our Director of Project Management.
- If the first call goes well, we’ll schedule a second call where you’ll meet other members of our project management and business development teams.
- After the interview, we’ll come to a decision.
Although we support remote work (especially due to the pandemic), we’re only considering candidates based in the Vancouver area for this opportunity.
A Day at TTT Studios
Even during COVID, our (remote) work culture is second to none. Before your first day on the job, we’ll reach out with details about how we’re addressing the pandemic and what we do to stay connected with each other. On your first day, you’ll be introduced to the whole team and we’ll walk you through our on-boarding process to get you set up with the tools we use company-wide. Once you’re settled in, our PM team will get you up to speed with our processes, standards, project pipeline, and our client roster. Equipped with the resources and support you need, you’ll be ready to jump into action.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span professional services, startups, tourism, logistics, e-commerce, and more. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful challenges that will keep you on your toes. Your contributions will definitely be making an impact in the world. Check out some our past work here.
If you choose to work in the office, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will welcome you to the TTT family. Some of our other perks include work flexibility, happy hours, weekly lunch & learns, yoga and boxing lessons (once more of us are back in the office), and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives. By working together, we do everything we can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We’re ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers, engineers, and project managers of the highest calibre. We also believe strongly in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person at TTT contributes to who we are as a company.