TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio working for a global client list in multiple industries. Over the past decade, we’ve built multiple applications and patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience has put us in the best position to cater to larger accounts and launch our own products. As a company, our culture is extremely important to us, and we foster an open and welcoming environment for everyone on our team.
We understand that success comes from sweating the details. Carefully considered design—whether in our user interface work, technical architectures, or project management processes—is at the core of everything we do. We expect amazing things from each other, and through tight collaboration, we achieve greatness.
Candidates must be based in North America.
About the Role – Project Manager
We’re looking for an experienced project manager to join our team. Someone who knows the satisfaction that comes from being a servant-leader and who’s eager to work with a team of project managers in a fun and supportive environment. We’re looking for a charismatic collaborator who knows how to deliver software projects while ensuring everyone on their team has what they need to produce their best work. Thoughtfulness, patience, a sense of humour, and an eye for detail are key.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working in close collaboration with our teams, clients, and partners to help scope, estimate, and deliver engaging projects involving VR, AR, gaming, digital twins, and more by leveraging Unity Technologies’ suite of development tools.
- Managing your teams throughout the project life cycle—driving day-to-day production, running sprints, balancing priorities, and tracking progress.
- Ensuring quality of deliverables while maintaining project profitability.
- Facilitating communication with and between all stakeholders throughout all phases of the work: estimation, kickoff, creative concept, execution, testing, support, and reporting.
- Going beyond PM basics to build strong relationships with client teams, internal teams, and our partners.
- Generating and presenting a regular cadence of project status reports for key stakeholders with ongoing risk management strategies.
Skills and qualifications
- At least two years of experience working as a client-facing project manager in a software development environment. This is a must-have requirement for this role.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver complex software development projects.
- You’re a strong influencer with great communication skills and able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals.
- You’re client-focused and bring a professional attitude with stellar interpersonal skills. You’re able to resolve conflicts with empathy.
- You embrace and navigate change easily, which is essential in our fast-paced environment.
- You’re a storyteller—you have a knack for weaving together information from Design, Engineering, and Business to form a simple and engaging narrative that clients can get behind.
- You have a working knowledge of JIRA and/or other similar software.
- Some knowledge of coding and/or working with Unity is an asset but not a hard requirement for this role. Professional experience as a developer is not required.
- Complete the application questions and include your CV.
- If you’re shortlisted, we’ll schedule a video interview with our Director of Project Management.
- If the first call goes well, we’ll reach out to schedule a project scenario exercise. You’ll be provided with all the relevant information about the scenario, and we’ll discuss your assessment of the situation and your plan for moving the scenario forward.
- If the scenario exercise goes well, we’ll schedule a final interview to give more members of our PM team a chance to meet you.
- After conducting all interviews, we’ll come to a decision.
A Day at TTT Studios
Even during COVID, our (remote) work culture is second to none. Before your first day on the job, we’ll reach out with details about how we’re addressing the pandemic (and our return to the office) and what we do to stay connected with each other. On your first day, you’ll be introduced to the team, and we’ll walk you through our onboarding process to get you set up with the tools we use company-wide. Once you’re settled in, our PM team will get you up to speed with our processes, standards, project pipeline, and client roster. Soon after you’re equipped with the resources and support you’ll need, you’ll be ready to jump into action.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span professional services, startups, tourism, logistics, e-commerce, and more. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful challenges that will keep you on your toes. Your work will focus primarily on delivering solutions based on Unity, and you’ll definitely be making an impact in the world. Check out some of our past work here.
When working from the office, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs, who will want to be among the first to welcome you to the team. Our perks include work flexibility, happy hours, lunch & learns yoga and boxing lessons, and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that makes a positive impact, and management does everything it can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award-winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We’re ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion, and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest caliber. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you’d like an insider look at TTT, check out our Employee Handbook, made publicly available for maximum transparency. You’ll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, our code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios.