TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio working for a global client list in multiple industries. Over the past decade, we’ve built multiple applications and patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience has put us in the best position for catering to larger accounts and launching our own products. As a company, our culture is extremely important to us, and we foster an open and welcoming environment for everyone on our team.
We understand that success comes from sweating the details. Carefully considered design—whether in our user interface work, technical architectures, or project management processes—is at the core of everything we do. We expect amazing things from each other, and through tight collaboration, we achieve greatness.
About the Role – Project Manager
We’re looking for an experienced project manager to join our Unity team. Someone who knows the satisfaction that comes from being a servant-leader and who’s eager to work with a team of project managers to sharpen their skills in a fun and supportive environment. We’re looking for a team player who’s passionate about making sure everyone on their projects has what they need to deliver the highest-quality work possible for our clients. Thoughtfulness, patience, a sense of humour, and an eye for detail are key.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the scope and capacity of Unity-focussed teams throughout the project life cycle, ensuring quality of deliverables while maintaining profitability of the project.
- Driving day-to-day production across different internal development and external partner teams, scheduling sprints, balancing priorities, and tracking progress.
- Facilitating communication within the project leadership and wider team throughout all phases of the work: estimation, kickoff, creative concept, execution, testing, support, and reporting.
- Building strong relationships with client teams, internal teams, and external partners.
- Generating and presenting a regular cadence of project status reports for key stakeholders with ongoing risk management strategies.
Skills and qualifications
- You’re a project manager with extensive experience working on complex software development projects.
- You have experience using Unity in a professional environment.
- You’re a strong influencer with great communication skills, able to work with diverse groups and align teams around common goals.
- You’re client-focused and bring a professional attitude with stellar interpersonal skills. You’re able to resolve conflicts with empathy.
- You embrace and navigate change easily, which is absolutely essential in our fast-paced environment.
- You’re a storyteller—you have a knack for weaving together information from Design, Engineering, and Business to form a simple and concise narrative that clients can get behind.
- You have a working knowledge of JIRA, ClickUp, PSA tools, or other similar software.
- Bonus points: some knowledge of coding or authoring 3D artwork
- Complete this application and include your CV. Please provide references.
- If you’re short-listed, we’ll schedule a video interview with our Director of Project Management.
- If the first call goes well, we’ll schedule a second call where you’ll meet other members of our project management and business development teams. For this call, we’ll ask that you prepare a short (~15min) presentation on a project management-related topic.
- After conducting all interviews, we’ll come to a decision.
A Day at TTT Studios
Even during COVID, our (remote) work culture is second to none. Before your first day on the job, we’ll reach out with details about how we’re addressing the pandemic (and our return to the office) and what we do to stay connected with each other. On your first day, you’ll be introduced to the team and we’ll walk you through our on-boarding process to get you set up with the tools we use company-wide. Once you’re settled in, our PM team will get you up to speed with our processes, standards, project pipeline, and client roster. Soon after you’re equipped with the resources and support you’ll need, you’ll be ready to jump into action.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span professional services, startups, tourism, logistics, e-commerce, and more. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful challenges that will keep you on your toes. Your work will focus primarily on delivering solutions based on Unity, and you’ll definitely be making an impact in the world. Check out some our past work here.
When working from the office, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will want to be among the first to welcome you to the team. Our perks include work flexibility, happy hours, lunch & learns, yoga and boxing lessons, and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that makes a positive impact, and management does everything it can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We’re ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest calibre. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you’d like an insider look at TTT, be sure to check out our Employee Handbook which has been made publicly available for maximum transparency. In it, you’ll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios.