About TTT Studios
TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio working for a global client list in multiple industries. Over the past nine years, we have built multiple applications and patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in the best position to cater to larger accounts and launch our own products. As a company, our culture is extremely important to us, and we foster a very open, and welcoming environment for our team.
We are a family. We have fun. A good design means everything to us and we use our technical expertise to bring our clients’ vision to life. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and we drive each other to achieve greatness.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator who can work alongside the Marketing Manager to communicate TTT Studio’s vision and brand to our audience via various channels. In this role, you will be developing, implementing, and executing marketing plans under the guidance of the Marketing Manager to create brand awareness, generate new leads, and retain existing accounts. This includes but is not limited to producing and writing content, curating and managing TTT’s social media presence, and organizing events.
- Work together with the Marketing Manager to develop and execute the marketing team’s strategic initiatives and tracking of various campaigns.
- Create, proofread, and edit content for blogs driven by search engine marketing strategies and optimization.
- Create content for social media channels and take ownership of maintaining TTT Studios’s brand and messaging on our social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Dribbble).
- Work closely with TTT’s President and the Marketing Manager on producing the “Afternoon T” podcast series. This includes coordinating with the guests, editing the podcast recording, and scheduling and promoting the podcast.
- Leveraging social listening and A/B testing to inform appropriate content marketing at the industry level.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and the sales team to execute a measurable and replicable Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategy.
- Support the marketing manager in organizing events such as (workshops, fireside chats, networking nights, open houses) in TTT office space. When applicable, plan and execute TTT’s presence at industry events and conferences.
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and create comprehensive monthly reports to the executive team.
- Conduct market research and identify trends to guide our Marketing strategy and understand what our customers are looking for.
- Liaise with the executive, sales, design, project management, and development teams to execute marketing activities.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years experience in a marketing-related role for the B2B software industry is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Experience with marketing tools/channels such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, Hubspot CRM, WordPress, Buffer, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign.
- Proficient in audio/video editing and tools such as Adobe Audition, Premiere Pro, and Photoshop.
- Metrics-driven mentality with a creative flair.
- Excellent copywriting and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a high level of attention to detail, project planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to solve problems and take initiative.
- Willingness to adapt to a fast-paced work environment; hack, test and learn mentality.
- Team player and positive attitude.
- Fit in with company culture.
- Complete this application and include your CV. Please provide references.
- If your profile matches what we are looking for, we’ll contact you and set up a short video call.
- We will set up an interview via video conference and send an assignment your way, after which we will contact you with our final decision.
A Day at TTT Studios
Even during COVID, our (remote) work culture is second to none. Before your first day on the job, we’ll reach out with details about how we’re addressing the pandemic (and our return to the office) and what we do to stay connected with each other. On your first day, you’ll be introduced to the team and we’ll walk you through our onboarding process to get you set up with the tools we use company-wide. Once you’re settled in, our BD team will get you up to speed with our processes, standards, responsibilities, and marketing tools. Soon after you’re equipped with the resources and support you’ll need, you’ll be ready to jump into action.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span professional services, startups, tourism, logistics, e-commerce, and more. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful challenges that will keep you on your toes. Your work will focus primarily on delivering solutions based on Unity, and you’ll definitely be making an impact in the world. Check out some of our past work here.
When working from the office, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will want to be among the first to welcome you to the team. Our perks include work flexibility, happy hours, lunch & learns yoga and boxing lessons, and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that makes a positive impact, and management does everything it can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award-winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We’re ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion, and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest caliber. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you’d like an insider look at TTT, be sure to check out our Employee Handbook which has been made publicly available for maximum transparency. In it, you’ll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, our code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios.