TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio working for a global client list in multiple industries. Over the past eight years, we have built multiple applications and patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in a strong position to cater to larger accounts and launch our own products.
We are a family. We have fun. Design means everything to us and we have the technical chops to deliver what lesser programmers might describe as spooky magic. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and drive each other to achieve greatness.
Role Summary – Java Backend Developer
We are looking for a talented backend developer who is meticulous with designing and then developing backend solutions and APIs for TTT Studios’ client projects. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of best practices when it comes to database models and frameworks.
- Work closely with the engineering team.
- Backend programming and modelling
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Directly conversing with clients and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent command over the Java software language is a must
- Experience building web applications using Java
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Spring not needed but will be an asset
- Understanding of REST APIs, OOP, and related best practices
- Complete this application and include your resume or CV.
- If your profile matches what we are looking for, we’ll contact a you and setup a short phone call.
- We will also setup an interview at our offices or via Zoom. We’ll talk about your experience, what do you think about patterns, architecture, and some common situations while developing an app.
- We will send you a challenge your way! You will be working with the team solving a specific task regarding an API and a backend service.
- After finishing the code challenge, we’ll come to a decision.
A Day at TTT Studios
The work culture at TTT is second to none. On arrival, head to the kitchen for your daily caffeine fix before joining the team in our open-plan office space. Once you’ve settled in, our engineering team will onboard you with our development processes and technical standards. Equipped with the tools you need, get ready to jump into action.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span from tourism to communications. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful technical challenges that keep you on your toes. For an idea of some of the projects we’ve taken on in the past, check out our case studies here.
As you work, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will trot by and welcome you to the TTT family. To help combat work stress, our perks include work flexibility, monthly happy hours, weekly lunch & learns, yoga lessons twice a week, and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives, and management does everything it can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. #1 ranked Canadian custom software and mobile app developer. Our values are integrity, passion and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work. That’s why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest calibre. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.