TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio working for a global client list in multiple industries. Over the past nine years, we have built multiple applications and patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in a strong position to cater to larger accounts and launch our own products.
We are a family. We have fun. Design means everything to us and we have the technical chops to deliver what lesser programmers might describe as spooky magic. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and drive each other to achieve greatness.
About the Role – DevOps lead
We are looking for someone to work closely with our Director Of Engineering, Director of Project Management and Engineering Department Tech Leads, to help create and build our dev ops team.
This new department will take our existing clients into a fresh experience while we keep building features and expanding their products.
The role involves:
- Build, lead and monitor TTT’s DevOps team.
- Communicate with and manage TTT existing clients.
- Create and expand our dev ops infrastructure and processes.
- Establish and measure health and quality metrics for TTT’s existing clients and projects.
- Participate in architecture design conversations for new or existing projects.
- You have had direct client communication in past projects. You can communicate effectively and have no issues presenting demos, answering technical and non-technical questions, and troubleshooting software issues.
- You have participated in software architecture design and you have written APIs or backend code.
- You are an engineer who has experience running teams and setting up processes and documentation for one or many software projects.
- You are comfortable with concepts like continuous integration and continuous deployment. You are also comfortable setting up these processes in one or many services (AWS, Azure, etc).
- You understand the importance of quality in software and have written unit, integration and automated tests.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience designing software architectures and writing APIs.
- At least 1 year of experience managing teams and have direct communication with clients or project stakeholders.
- Good problem solving skills as it relates to software developers.
- Experience deploying server-side projects and applications.
- Understand DevOps flows using Amazon AWS or Azure.
- Complete this application and include your resume or CV.
- If your profile matches what we are looking for, we’ll contact a you and setup a short phone call.
- We will send you a challenge your way! You will be working with the team solving a specific task regarding an API.
- After completing the challenge, we will setup an interview at our offices or via Zoom. We’ll talk about your experience, what do you think about patterns, architecture, and some common situations while developing backend.
- After the interview, we’ll come to a decision.
A Day at TTT Studios
The work culture at TTT is second to none. On arrival, head to the kitchen for your daily caffeine fix before joining the team in our open-plan office space. Once you’ve settled in, our engineering team will onboard you with our development processes and technical standards. Equipped with the tools you need, get ready to jump into action. Working from home is always an option.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span from tourism to communications. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful technical challenges that keep you on your toes. For an idea of some of the projects we’ve taken on in the past, check out our case studies here.
As you work, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will trot by and welcome you to the TTT family. To help combat work stress, our perks include work flexibility, monthly happy hours, weekly lunch & learns, yoga lessons twice a week, and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives, and management does everything it can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. #1 ranked Canadian custom software and mobile app developer. Our values are integrity, passion and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work. That’s why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest calibre. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.