TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio with a global clientele spanning multiple industries. Over the past ten years, we’ve built 150+ applications and have patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in a strong position to cater to larger accounts and to launch our own products.
We are a family. We have fun. Design means everything to us and we have the technical chops to deliver what lesser programmers might describe as spooky magic. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and we drive each other to achieve greatness.
About the Role – Dev-Ops Specialist (Contractor)
We’re looking for someone to work closely with our technical and QA leads to mature our dev-ops processes spanning across multiple technical frameworks and cloud providers.
TTT Studios has a diverse portfolio of applications (Mobile, Web, Backend) with ongoing development and maintenance tasks. The objective of this role is to help project teams to setup dev-ops processes and tooling for the new projects as well as bridge the gaps for ongoing ones to meet the industry best practices. Create and maintain eloquent documentation for the team to refer to.
You will also be responsible for infrastructure setup and configuration of monitoring tools. You will work with the project manager and the technical leads to design meaningful analytics dashboards for providing reports on application runs.
The role will involve:
- Setting up infrastructure in using various cloud provider platforms.
- Working with the technical leads to implement dev-ops processes.
- Configuring various tooling for application monitoring and designing dashboards.
- Establishing, measuring, and reporting on the health, quality, and performance of TTT’s support client accounts on a regular basis.
- Dev-ops process improvements for ongoing projects.
- Create comprehensive documentation of processes and dev-ops recipes.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience working with dev-ops tools.
- 3+ years of experience of designing, implementing and configuring CI-CD pipelines
- 3+ years of hands-on experience working in a team-based, professional capacity with some of the following technologies/platform (we don’t expect you to be proficient in everything listed here):
- Amazon AWS/ Microsoft Azure
- Shell scripting
- Analytics / monitoring: Firebase, New Relic
- Solid understanding of the CI-CD concepts
- Designing analytics dashboards and alerts setup
- Experience managing work using the Kanban methodology.
- Strong willingness to learn and to contribute to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Complete this application and include your CV and cover letter.
- If your profile matches what we’re looking for, we’ll contact you and schedule a short phone call.
- If the first call goes well, we’ll schedule a more in-depth call with you to discuss technical details with our tech leads and director of engineering.
- If round #3 goes well then we will send a small coding challenge inline with your role expectations
- After reviewing the coding challenge, we’ll come to a decision.
Although we support remote work (especially now due to the pandemic), we’re only considering candidates based in the Vancouver area for this opportunity.
A Day at TTT Studios
Even during COVID, our (remote) work culture is second to none. Before your first day on the job, we’ll reach out with details about how we’re addressing the pandemic and what we do to stay connected with each other. On your first day, you’ll be introduced to the whole team and we’ll walk you through our on-boarding process to get you set up with the tools we use company-wide.
Once you’re settled in, our engineering team will get you up to speed with our development processes and technical standards, and our PMs and Business Managers will walk you through our project pipeline and roster of current support clients. Equipped with the resources and support you need, you’ll be ready to jump into action.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span professional services, startups, tourism, logistics, e-commerce, and more. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful technical challenges that will keep you on your toes. Check out some our past work here.
If you choose to work in the office, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will welcome you to the TTT family. Some of our other perks include work flexibility, monthly happy hours, weekly lunch & learns, yoga and boxing lessons (once more of us are back in the office), and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives. By working together, we do everything we can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We’re ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest calibre. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you’d like an insider look at TTT, be sure to check out our Employee Handbook which has been made publicly available for maximum transparency. In it, you’ll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios