TTT Studios is a digital innovation studio with a global clientele spanning multiple industries. Over the past ten years, we’ve built 150+ applications and have patented a portfolio of technologies. This experience puts us in a strong position to cater to larger accounts and to launch our own products.
We are a family. We have fun. Design means everything to us and we have the technical chops to deliver what lesser programmers might describe as spooky magic. We expect amazing things from every TTT family member and we drive each other to achieve greatness.
Role Summary – .NET / C# Backend Engineer
This is a 40 hour a week contract.
We are looking for a talented backend developer who happens to be proficient using .NET Core framework and C#. The ideal candidate is someone with proven experience on designing software architectures and building APIs. We expect you to plan database models, create APIs and writing server-side logic.
We value eager learners and people with diverse opinions on how to build software.
- Work closely with the engineering team.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Ensuring the best performance and reliability of the application.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Directly conversing with clients and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years of experience designing software architectures and writing APIs.
- Excellent command over C# ASP.NET Core.
- Solid with MS SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Experience and deep knowledge of web services (SOAP and RESTful services).
- Good problem solving skills as it relates to software developers.
- Experience deploying server-side projects and applications.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Understand DevOps flows using Amazon AWS or Azure.
- Complete this application and include your resume or CV.
- If your profile matches what we are looking for, we’ll contact a you and setup a short phone call.
- We will send you a challenge your way! You will be working with the team solving a specific task regarding an API.
- After completing the challenge, we will setup an interview at out offices. We’ll talk about your experience, what do you think about patterns, architecture, and some common situations while developing backend.
- After the interview, we’ll come to a decision.
A Day at TTT Studios
Even during COVID, our (remote) work culture is second to none. Before your first day on the job, we’ll reach out with details about how we’re addressing the pandemic and what we do to stay connected with each other. On your first day, you’ll be introduced to the whole team and we’ll walk you through our on-boarding process to get you set up with the tools we use company-wide.
Once you’re settled in, our engineering team will get you up to speed with our development processes and technical standards, and our PMs and Business Managers will walk you through our project pipeline and roster of current support clients. Equipped with the resources and support you need, you’ll be ready to jump into action.
Our clients operate across a wide range of industries that span professional services, startups, tourism, logistics, e-commerce, and more. For every project you take on, you’ll encounter intellectually stimulating and impactful technical challenges that will keep you on your toes. Check out some our past work here.
If you choose to work in the office, keep your eyes peeled for our office dogs who will welcome you to the TTT family. Some of our other perks include work flexibility, monthly happy hours, weekly lunch & learns, yoga and boxing lessons (once more of us are back in the office), and a cozy massage chair overlooking Vancouver’s scenic waterfront. The team at TTT is passionate about creating software that impacts lives. By working together, we do everything we can to plant the seeds that will propel you to greater heights.
More from Us
TTT Studios is an award winning digital innovation studio focused on empowering businesses through technology. We’re ranked #1 in Canada for custom software and mobile application development. Our values are integrity, passion and excellence. We’re obsessed with delivering quality work, which is why our team consists of designers and engineers of the highest calibre. We also strongly believe in empowering the community by being heavily involved in local and international events as speakers, educators, and sponsors. Whether you’re a developer, designer, management, or co-op student, every single person here contributes to who we are as a company.
If you’d like an insider look at TTT, be sure to check out our Employee Handbookwhich has been made publicly available for maximum transparency. In it, you’ll find details on company benefits, our vacation policy, code of conduct, and what it means to be part of our team at TTT Studios.